Our branding packages are for start-ups and small businesses. They are aimed at people starting a new business, or improving the branding of an existing small business.
A strong brand can help a business in so many ways. We recognise the importance of developing a brand that is set to work well offline and online.
Our branding packages offer a great opportunity to work with highly experienced specialists to develop your brand effectively. Our pricing is positioned to be affordable to small businesses and start-ups.
What are some of the the key benefits of taking out a branding package?
Like everything we do our branding packages have a sales focus – i.e. when we help clients to develop their branding, we approach the branding process with future sales activity and sales focused marketing activity in mind. Some of the key benefits of our sales focused branding packages are outlined below.
- Whilst the visual elements of a brand are extremely important (as first impressions count for a lot!) – there is so much more to good branding than just the visual side of things – especially if branding is to have a positive impact on sales.
- Your domain name and the website it will be attached to, will become the digital gateway to your business. It will sit centrally to every other sales and marketing channel. It is a very important part of brand development.
- In order to create a strong brand and build a website that works well, you need to have a good feel for the marketplace. This means thinking about the future sales and marketing aspects of your business as early as possible – ideally at the branding (or rebranding stage).
- Thinking about all sorts of digital aspects of building a brand at the earliest stages of development is something that we believe is really important for good progress. This is where our branding packages can really add real value.
Our branding packages include the following types of things:-
- Brand concept – if you are a start-up we can help you create the concept for your brand or we can help existing small businesses to rebrand.
- Sales consultancy – we help you consider all the important sales elements before you develop your brand or your website.
- Brand development planning – we will work at the early branding stage to consider how your brand its likely to be developed in the future. We will think about important offline elements such as advertising and all sorts of digital elements that branding will impact – e.g. website, social media etc
- Brand naming & domain name sourcing – we help you come up with a brand name taking domain name considerations into account. We can also do domain name research.
- Strapline creation – a great strapline can help small businesses with marketing in lots of ways and we can help you create one of these
- Logo & design elements – we can help you plan and create a logo and the design elements.*
We offer a range of branding packages
- Pre-design – branding and sales planning for start-ups and small businesses.
- Brand planning days – 1-2-1 days with both a branding and marketing specialist.*
- Branding/marketing workshops.*
Pricing for branding packages varies – prices start at £790 For more information please contact us.
* For certain elements of branding work – Brand Planning works in conjunction with branding specialists.
Write a message
Please send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible